Health Care Information
Iowa City/Coralville Area Online Resource
Brought to you by JEONET
Hospitals and Clinics // Senior Citizen Resources //
Professionals // Fitness
Hospitals and Clinics
- The Iowa City/Coralville Area is served by three major Hospitals:
- The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
(319-356-1616) The nation's largest university-owned teaching hospital complex.
- Mercy Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Visiting Nurse Association
(319-337-9686) Providing Home Health Care Services since 1949.
Senior Citizen Resources
- Information and Referral
- AARP (American Association of Retired Persons)
- Citizen's Aid/Ombudsman
- Consumer Protection Division Attorney General
- Discrimination Complaints
- Elderly Services Agency
- Iowa City/Johnson County Senior Center
- Social Security
(319-338-9461 or 800-772-1213)
- Medical Supplies:
- Helget Medical Center
- Wehr Clinic
- Health Clubs:
- North Dodge Athletic Club
- New Life Fitness World
Please note: These pages are provided to help people contact health service professionals.
The inclusion or omission of any health service professional is not an
endorsement or disapproval by JEONET or IowaCity.com of any institution or business.